If you’re looking for a top-notch facility to complete your next refit project, Vessel Works is the perfect location. Here are the top 10 reasons why:
1. Modern facility: Our state-of-the-art establishment boasts modern amenities and the latest equipment, guaranteeing top-tier results for your project.
2. On-site specialists: A diverse team of on-site and local contractors, including engineers, fabricators, marine electricians, painters, upholsterers, and more, cater to all your requirements under one roof.
3. Ideal location: Vessel Works resides in the heart of Tauranga, a thriving marine industry hub and a gateway to New Zealand’s North Island.
4. Convenient accessibility: Seamlessly reach our facility by road or sea, with direct access to the Tauranga Harbour.
5. Travel lift: With our 350-tonne travel lift, one of the largest in New Zealand, even the grandest super yachts can be effortlessly lifted and moved, eliminating the need to rely on vessel schedules for slipway access.
6. Spacious hardstand area: Our expansive, paved hardstand area can accommodate eight vessels of up to 50 meters in length, granting you 24/7 access for your convenience.
7. Skilled team: Our dedicated travel lift operators ensure precise and prompt haul outs, setting the stage for your refit to commence immediately.
8. Enhanced security: Benefit from our array of security services, including monitored CCTV, offering peace of mind for the safety of your vessel while it’s onsite.
9. Professional project management: Local project management experts will guide you through each step, ensuring your project is completed within schedule and budget.
10. Customer delight: We go the extra mile to surpass our customers’ expectations, ensuring they leave our facility completely content with their experience.
At Vessel Works, we take pride in our state-of-the-art facility and experienced team, and we are committed to providing our clients with exceptional service and quality workmanship. Contact us today to discuss your refit project and experience the Vessel Works difference.