Ocean Wanderer II is a 24m Chris Williamson-designed commercial fishing vessel that has recently been lifted out and on the Vessel Works hardstand for a 10-week refit.
Length of Stay:
- Repairs around the vessel which required steel sections in the hull to be cropped out and replaced.
- Manufacture of new stainless steel freshwater pipework inside the engine room.
- Modification to scupper plates.
- Replacement of hull anodes.
- Cut down and reshaping of combing rails and beltings around the vessel.
- Reconfigure boarding platform to better suit vessel.
- Manufacture of aluminium fish room hatch belting and cover.
- Rebuild of the anchor winch where all parts were stripped down, tidied up and bearings and seals were replaced.
- 5-year survey work which included rebuilding rudder steering quadrant, manufacture of new 4.8 metre propeller shaft, rebuild of seal runners and servicing of valves.
- Blast and paint steel main deck interior floors.
- Full blast and new 3 year antifoul system.
- Sweep, spot and full paint steel hull.
- Treat corrosion and full paint to all outer exterior aluminium.
- Blast and paint bulwarks.
- Blast and paint main deck.
- Blast and paint various parts.
- Blast and paint anchor wells, forepeak, fish holds.
Robert Page Marine, Super Yacht Coatings, Jeff Scott Electricial
Type of Vessel: